Fulton Meadows Community League membership is recommended for all households within the Tamarack, Maple Crest, Tamarack Common, and Aster neighbourhoods. Membership ensures individuals and families are receiving the most up-do-date community information, allow for participation in league hosted events, guarantee a vote at Annual General Meetings, and allows you to take advantage of special discounts. Your membership fees are directly used to maintain FMCL, its events, and create a fund to develop league facilities and signage. League membership is also required by the City of Edmonton to participate in soccer and hockey programs.
Membership has a ton of benefits, including:
- Eligibility to play in City of Edmonton soccer and hockey leagues;
- 20% Discount on annual and continuous monthly passes at City of Edmonton recreational facilities;
- 15% Discount on multi admission passes at City of Edmonton recreation facilities
- Free or discounted access to League hosted events and programs;
- Registration for e-mail and newsletter notifications
... and much more!!
Memberships dues are paid annually. Membership is valid for one (1) year, running from September 1st-August 31st of the following year. Memberships can be purchased any time of the year. Memberships are non-refundable.
Fee structure is as follows:
$25 per family, up to two (2) adults and up to four (4) children
$15 per additional family in a household
$15 per individual
Purchasing a membership.
There are now two ways to purchase a FMCL membership...
1) Online through Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues
- Enter your postal code or Select "Fulton Meadows Community League" from the drop down menu.
- A small fee ($5) will be applied to help EFCL pay for the service.
- If the system can't find your postal code, please use "T6T 0J4" to ensure you are purchasing the
2) At any Servus Credit Union in the City of Edmonton. Our closest branch is at 2390 - 23rd Avenue. $5 administration fee applies.
Questions? Please contact the Membership Director at email@example.com or click here and fill out the form.
Copyright 2020 © Fulton Meadows Community League